Membership subscription conditions
- In registering for membership, you agree to provide correct, complete, and up-to-date personal information and ensure that information is kept up-to-date.
- You agree to treat the username, password, and personal information as confidential.
- You agree to pay for damages in the full amount in the event that your exercising of rights causes damage to other users or DoiTung.
- DoiTung reserves the right to revoke your membership without prior notice upon discovery that you have falsified personal information, refrained from updating information, neglected to treat your username and password as confidential, and carried out illegal and unethical actions, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that your website access is with malicious intent.
Links to other websites
This website might contain links to other websites beyond the control of DoiTung. You agree that DoiTung may not take responsibility for the contents, advertisements, products, and services on those websites, including any damage that might occur from accessing the websites.
All rights reserved
DoiTung, DoiTung’s logos, and trade names are deemed to be assets or trademarks of the Doi Tung Development Project, operated by the Mae Fah Luang Foundation under Royal Patronage (“the Mae Fah Luang Foundation”), and therefore cannot be used without permission.
Any materials appearing on this website and other websites of the Mae Fah Luang Foundation (altogether hereinafter referred to as “the website”) are deemed to be assets of the Mae Fah Luang Foundation and/or its projects. The materials are protected under the copyright, trademark laws and other trademark-related legislations. You may read, copy, or print the webpage for these purposes only: (1) for personal use where you shall preserve the copyright, trademarks, and other rights, (2) for using as an information source for purchasing products, (3) for communicating with DoiTung about products or services, or (4) for ordering products from DoiTung. You may not use, reproduce, download, store, forward, edit, sell, or publicly disseminate details of the website without permission granted by the Mae Fah Luang Foundation and its projects.
Product description and image colors
DoiTung intends to accurately describe our products and display product images to most closely reflect their actual colors. However, DoiTung cannot guarantee that the product description on the website will be free of mistakes. In addition, the colors displayed on your device’s screen may differ from the actual colors, depending on the different settings.
DoiTung has procedures for detecting fraudulent or illegal activities. If we discover an account with a fraudulent history, we have the right to reject or withhold the purchase order. We may contact you via telephone to confirm the purchase order. If we detect an act of fraud or illegal activity, we may terminate your user account. DoiTung implements such policies to protect our users, as well as our organization, from fraudulent, deceptive, or illegal activities.
Comments and suggestions
DoiTung welcomes your comments and suggestions about the website and DoiTung’s products, and services. Your comments and suggestions may be used, adapted, reproduced, and disseminated for any purpose. However, DoiTung will not link your name – surname to your comments and suggestions without your permission, except in cases going against the law.
Product ordering conditions
- All products displayed on the website are deemed to be DoiTung’s assets (unless specified otherwise).
- Price refers to prices of products identified on the website with discounts (if any) applied. Prices are shown in Thai baht and may change without prior notice. DoiTung will inform the net price (inclusive of shipping fees) once you order a product.
- Payment: To make payment for purchases via www.doitung.com, there are two methods you can select:
- Payment by credit card: Visa/MasterCard/JCB/UnionPay/AMEX/Diners/Line Pay via 2C2P. When your credit card payment is approved, the credit card amount reserved will equal the grand total amount of your purchase. However, this amount will not be charged until DoiTung is ready to ship the purchase to you. If your credit card payment is not approved by your credit card service provider, DoiTung reserves the right to not ship the purchase and to request for your permission to recheck the credit card information with you for your own safety.
- Payment by money transfer to DoiTung’s specified account: You will be responsible for the transfer fee. Once the transfer is completed, you can submit the transfer evidence through the website or email it to email@example.com.
- Ownership: A shipped purchase is still under DoiTung’s ownership until the full payment is completed.